Call 01204 550 160


Find the answers to some of our Frequently Asked Questions

If your question hasn’t been answered, or for a free no obligation discussion please call us on 01204 550160 or e-mail

Q. What is the process for making a claim for recovering nursing care fees?

A. This depends upon the stage at which we are instructed to assist in the claim.

If you believe that you or a family member has wrongly paid care fees in the past then please contact us and we shall advise further.  An initial assessment of your claim will be carried out and we shall provide you with an initial advice at entirely no cost and without obligation.

In the unfortunate situation that a loved one has passed away since their fees were paid it may still be possible for the Estate to make a claim.  Please contact us for further advice.

Q. Can I act on behalf of a relative or friend?

A. Yes, we can assist and will advise upon the appropriate steps to be taken to bring a representative claim on behalf of your friend or relative.  We can advise fully upon the appropriate steps to be taken.

It should be noted that the earliest date currently a person can ask the Clinical Commissioning Group (the NHS body responsible for decisions on eligibility) to retrospectively investigate an eligibility for NHS Healthcare Funding is 01 April 2012.

Q. Why use a solicitor in seeking to establish NHS Continuing Healthcare eligibility?

A. In our experience, the process for seeking NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding is complex and often shrouded in mystery.  The system establishing eligibility is complex and we are here to assist in finding a way through the maze and establishing eligibility wherever that is clearly warranted.

Make an enquiry

We want to hear from you

If you would like further information or have an enquiry you would like to discuss, please contact us.